Every accident is different. Depending on the circumstances, there are a number of different injuries you could suffer, not to mention loss of income or property. Due to the complex nature of these cases, talking to a personal injury lawyer about your accident is almost always a wise move. When you work with The Curry Law Firm, we’ll make sure you’re getting all the damages you’re entitled to in your personal injury case. Here are some of the things we’ll look for.
- Physical injuries – Physical harm is what most people associate with personal injury cases. Dog bites and auto accidents are two common examples. Physical injuries may range from minor to severe.
- Emotional injuries – Often, many people fail to realize the mental impact that a personal injury incident can have on a victim. For example, someone may experience PTSD after an accident that’s caused by someone else’s negligence.
- Medical bills – Sometimes physical or mental trauma takes a long time to heal. This results in high medical bills that just seem to keep coming.
- Income or job loss – Did an accident cause you to lose wages? Or did you suffer injuries so serious that you can no longer earn a regular income? You may be able to receive some level of compensation for these financial losses.
- Punitive damages – Punitive damages may be awarded if it’s discovered that the offender caused you harm either willfully or out of complete recklessness.
Contact the Curry Law Firm if you would like to speak with a personal injury lawyer about your case. We’ll fight to make sure you receive just compensation for your injuries.